Personal Injury Lawyer in Fayetteville, GA
Personal Injury Claims
Please call, text, or email us for a FREE consultation for your personal injury claim.
Serving clients in Fayette County and Coweta County:
Have YOU Been Injured?
When you get hurt unexpectedly, it can turn your life upside down. You can be faced with bills, debt collectors, and loss of income.
Don’t let THEIR negligence hurt you!
Our Lawyers are experts at helping you through this difficult time and getting you the compensation that is rightfully yours.
Contact Us Now
Consultations are FREE. In fact you don’t have to pay anything until we have successfully settled your case.
Do You Need A Lawyer?
If the insurance company has already offered you a settlement you may think you don’t need a lawyer. Don’t make that mistake! Insurance companies will pay out as little as possible.
When Should You Get A Lawyer Involved?
As soon as possible after first seeking medical help for serious injuries. This is a very complicated process and the insurance company will be trying to minimize their losses and pay you as little as possible.
You Have Nothing To Lose
You get a FREE Consultation. Let us review the details of your case. There is no cost to find out what we can do for you. It’s free so why not?
Why Hire Allen Turner Law
Allen Turner Law has been helping the injured in the Atlanta area since 1999. He and his team have over 33 years of experience in Personal Injury Law in GA and has expanded to 5 locations in Georgia. You will see that we are dedicated to giving our customers unrivaled customer service with settlements that seem to exceed expectations.
For a FREE consultation:
How Much Will It Cost To Hire Allen Turner Law?
All of our Personal Injury Cases are handled on a Contingency Basis. That means that there are no up front costs or any costs until your case is successfully settled. That’s right. If we don’t win you don’t pay anything. That also means that if we decide to take your case, then we are very confident that we will be able to get you a settlement that you will be happy with.
If you think you may have been wrongfully injured contact us now for a free consultation!
Or You Can Send Us An Email
Allen Turner Law Office
Where are we located?
Allen Turner Law
101 Devant St. STE 705
Fayetteville, GA 30214
*Just behind Thai Jasmine and Waffle House
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your hours?
- Our office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 – 5:00. However you can call 24 hours and if you don’t get someone, leave a voice mail. We are very good at responding outside normal business hours.
What is the best way to contact you?
- We respond immediately to calls, texts and emails. Feel free to write us a letter or contact us on one of our social media platforms but it may take longer for us to respond.
Should I accept the settlement from the Insurance Company?
- No! Once you accept money from the insurance company they consider that as an agreement on the amount to pay out. If you have any future costs, they won’t pay for it. That is why it is so important to get us involved in this process as soon as possible. We know how to make sure that all future medical expenses, loss of wages, and other unexpected costs are included in the settlement.
Can I still get help if my accident was over a year ago?
- Yes! Call us right away. Georgia has a 2 year statute of limitations. If you aren’t sure if it has been too long just call us and we will let you know.
Can you help if I my accident involved a Semi Truck?
- Yes! We strongly recommend you hire a good lawyer for any accident involving Semi Trucks. Trucking companies typically have insurance companies that work very hard to pay out as little as possible for injuries. We are experts on Truck Accident Claims.
What types of Personal Injury cases do you handle?
- We handle any type of vehicle accident including but not limited to Cars, Trucks, Tractor Trailers, Semi Truck, Motorcycles, Boats, Golf Carts. We also specialize in Injuries Sustained at work (Workers Compensation), Wrongful Death, Brain Injuries and Head Injuries. If you have another type of injury and aren’t sure just call us.